Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Winter Consumerfest

I'm taking off shortly, to collect my mum and go to Borough Market in search of free range sausages and organic cheese and the like. Mmmmm, markets.

I've succefully wrangled some time off work, so I'm unlikely to be on the interweb with any kind of regularity again until the 3rd of January. (And even then I'm likely to be bogged down in MonthEnd and even worse, YearEnd for the first week or so of January - probably right up until I have my hand operation.)

And so, gentle reader(s) - do have yourselves a lovely Winterconsumerfest, whatever your denomination or religious/cultural/atheistic persuasion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dread Pirate Jessica said...

Happy the end of depressing slide into ever-longer winter days and the beginning of a painfully slow yet painfully welcome climb back into the sunshine!

2:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home