Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Monday, September 18, 2006

Out Of The Office

A lot has happened over the past weekend. My brother got married. I've been betrayed on a very intimate level by someone I thought was a close friend. I joined a Hunt and went Sockshunting in Hyde Park. (Ban? what ban? We're hunting SOCKS, you fule!) I went shoegazing with my friends.

But in a couple of hours, I'm heading off for a lovely weekend of holiday on the Isle of Wight, where I plan to be totally without internet access the whole time.

So, in the mean time, I leave you with this utterly lovely specimen of manhood, snapped at the Connaught Square Sockshunt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

Booo, Boom. Have a nice getaway, anyways.

8:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in a couple of hours, I'm heading off for a lovely weekend of holiday on the Isle of Wight

It's not the weekend.

4:40 pm  
Blogger Masonic Boom said...

The sock hunt happenned! The socks rights protester (in front of the gorgeous Master, in the checked shirt) was caught red-handed, errr, footed and the hunt proceeded regardless!

(On foot, unfortunately.)

Anyway, Freudian slip. I was away for a whole week. It was heaven. More later when I come back down to earth.

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home