Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Friday, September 08, 2006

The Secret To Self Esteem

Is to be able to read posts like "i find theres more fun in taking the piss out of sanctimonious women who look like theyve been winning their local pie eating contest ten years in a row." and just laugh hysterically, and think "Yes, I'm fat, I'm middle aged, I'm a total bitch, and I have the audacity to be a woman, and yet I'm STILL on the radio, on the television, in the music press, in a band far more cool and successful than you will ever be, even in your wank fantasy dreams. And it just BURNS YOU UP, doesn't it? HA HA FUCKING HA!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

It's awesome you can see the truth of that sort of insult. Enjoy the envy! Sweet, sweet envy!

I think it's taken me until this age to really appreciate the special joy that comes from someone being a whiny asshole because they're jealous of you. It's like schadenfreude, but less dirty!

7:28 pm  
Blogger The Outer Church said...

Where do people post shit like that?

10:40 pm  
Blogger AMP said...

ilx

11:23 am  
Blogger Masonic Boom said...

Mostly, it's not like that. I mean, 3 out of 4 Shimuras met on ILX, so it can't be all bad, can it?

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home