Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Prettiest Boy In The World

I walk in, and I can't help but stare. You're looking at me like you're trying to figure out where you know me from. I'm just staring, because you're that kind of beautiful I can't take my eyes off of.

If it's a crush, it's the purest form of crush. I know you're out of my league. I can't imagine what it would be like to kiss you, let alone fantasise about sex. I just want to look at you, an experience of pure aesthetic joy, like listening to a beautiful piece of music or watching a well-crafted film, or looking at a favourite painting.

Somewhere between a Rennaisance angel and a louche choirboy, a shock of blond hair, pointed nose, eyes like the sky and a smile like the dawn. The whole world lights up when you grin insouciantly, depression and badness fall away, replaced by wonder and hope, and the idea that any world that has that smile in in cannot be too bad a place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home