Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Thursday, August 10, 2006

LOL

The Vintner's Lipogram suggested that ILX sell T-shirts to try and pay for a new server. This was, natch, my favourite design:



I mean, it's so obvious that Shimura Curves would not even EXIST without ILX.* I'm glad that we've become part of the (perceived) culture.

*I mean, quite literally, on every level. Three of the four of us met on ILX. The fourth, I met through a magazine that I was asked to write for, based on my contributions to ILM. Even our name was provided by the ex-boyfriend of one of us - whom she met through ILX.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha glad you liked it! :)

--
o

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home