Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Shoe Lust

So why is it that whenever you're trying desperately hard to save money because you are almost criminally short of funds and long on bills, you end up meeting a pair of shoes so beautiful that they practically scream I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U BE MINE BE MINE YOU LOVE ME YOU KNOW IT TAKE ME HOME I AM BEAUTIFUL AND I DESERVE TO BE YOURS YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME.

I made the mistake of dropping in on a couple of "EXTREME 70% OFF EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!" sales on the walk to work this afternoon (it's end of month which means I'm on the 3pm to 11pm shift today). Of course, there was nothing decent left in my size, but oh, the new next season boots are making their appearance. Including these lovelies:



Half Chelsea Boot, half Desert Boot, all lovely, all 60s mod brown suede so lovely it took every ounce of self control not to hold them to my face and rub them against my cheeks in the shop.

I have so many things I have to buy ahead of new shoes. An external hard drive. A new microphone, and stand. A vaccuum cleaner. Shelves. But does anything else *really* make a woman happy the same way that a beautiful pair of new shoes makes you happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home