Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lookit Him!



If ILX doesn't come back online soon, I'm going to die.

Not to mention that my actual database what I do for my job is down, too.

God, work is killing my BRANE. Remember when all my posts were thoughtful musings on aesthetics, the nature of consciousness and the future of art? And now all I do is post pictures of Los Bros Curtis and squeeeee how pretty they are.

What do you mean, I always just squeeeeed about whatever boy I fancied at time? Didn't I used to have a brain? And interests? And a life? Didn't I?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

I think one is allowed to both squeeeeeee and have a collection of brains and interests et al.

7:05 pm  
Blogger Masonic Boom said...

I just wonder sometimes if the squeee isn't a kind of anaesthetic.

11:41 am  
Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

Oh, I see. That's possible, I guess, but the squee also sounds aspirational, which doesn't sound like an anaesthetic.

3:19 pm  
Blogger Masonic Boom said...

Aspirational, how?

Aspirational that I aspire to have a relationship with a boy like that? Or aspirational that I aspire to *be* like that?

The latter, yes, definitely. The former? I don't think so. I think it's displacement activity that actually prevents me sometimes from forming real relationships.

6:43 pm  
Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

Oh, definitely the latter. Relationships with boys aren't something to aspire to. They're something you do when you can't help it. Hero worship is something else altogether, and perfectly helpful and healthy, I think.

3:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home