Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Boots of Sex

The easiest way to cheer oneself up, obviously is retail therapy.

So I looked at the brown suede buckle boots in Clarks, and they weren't all that close up. So I walked to Jones Bootmaker on High Holborn. They were SOLD OUT (!!!!) of the brown chelsea boots in my size. But, on a whim (I REFUSE to leave this shop without boots!!!) I tried on a few knee-high riding boots, even though the bloody things *never* fit my fat calves.

And yet these...



...actually have enough give, in the laces, that I could not only get them on, but zip them up, fat calves and all.

I've been wandering about the office in them, slapping a ruler like a riding crop, and threatening people in a poor German accent if they muck with my data. I think I feel a lot better as a Nazi Dominatrix.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

Oh, you lucky ho! I haven't bought new boots in months.

3:51 pm  
Blogger Incorruptus Ordino said...

i have been scavenging the internet for boots just like these
you have to tell me exactly where you bought them and other vital information that would assist me in getting them!
please

email me if you'd like at
goldenrays555@yahoo.com

5:41 am  
Blogger Masonic Boom said...

They came from Jones Bootmaker, if that helps!

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home