Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's a Bad Wind That Don't Blow Somebody Some Good

I had the mother of all stress dreams last night. Woke up in an utter panic, only to realise that none of it was true. Phew. Never been so relieved to wake up early.

First, I was at the record release party. This was in a grotty basement somewhere, and no one was there except the three of us (AMP was late, of course) and {Lou Liverlust} and a random family of his friends. I was having a miserable time, so I excused myself and left, only to face a bollocking about this.

Got home, and found my courtyard was now a construction site. Builders are stomping back and forth looking in my windows, as the works are only two feet away (leaving a narrow passage to get to the back flat). I discover that this is going to be a GIANT EIGHT STORY CARPARK, which will not just block out my sun but asphyxiate me with carbon monoxide. The resale value of my house has plummeted.

Went to work, and I found myself sacked - for reasons that were never quite clear. I had a mad scramble to rescue (abscond with?) my notebooks, and a sense of vindication that "They'll be screwed come month end!" - but as I returned home, I realised that since I had been sacked in the middle of the month, even with holiday time, I wouldn't have enough money to pay the mortgage. On the flat whose resale value had plummeted to no longer cover the mortgage.

AARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

But got into work to find ILX back up, and Texan Mel had written this amusing mad lib to cheer me up:



The devestating effects? A Bad Wind That Don't Blow Somebody Some Good. Poor Josh.




So that is why the Sun Shines Out Of His Behind. It's clearly methane production. Tee hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home