Masonic Boom

"Crazy" "Oversensitive" "Feminazi" "Bitch" bloggin' bout pop music, linguistics and mental health issues

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pink Elephants & Purple Flashes

So I've got myself a Mixcloud and didn't have a clue what to do with it so I uploaded this groovy old 60s psych/freakbeat/bubblegum mix I had lying around.

http://www.mixcloud.com/masonicboom/pinkelephantsandpurpleflashes/

Tommy James & The Shondelles - I Am A Tangerine
The Marmalade - I See The Rain
Kaleidoscope (UK) - Black Fjord
Sun Dragon - Green Tambourine
First Crew To The Moon - The Sun Lights Up The Shadows Of Your Mind
The Electric Prunes - Get Me To The World On Time
The Nazz - Open My Eyes
13th Floor Elevators - Nobody To Love
Amon Düül II - Archangels Thunderbird
The Rattles - You Can't Have Sunshine Everyday
Donovan - Barabajagal
The Electric Banana - Alexander
Dumbo Soundtrack - Pink Elephants
John's Children - Smashed! Blocked!
Peter Cook - Bedazzled
The Creation - Painter Man
The Turtles - Outside Chance
Kaleidoscope (US) - Lie To Me
Tomorrow - My White Bicycle
The Move - (Here We Go Round) The Lemon Tree
Wendy & Bonnie - Let Yourself Go Another Time
David Bowie - Let Me Sleep Beside You
The Fenwyck - Mindrocker
The Factory - Try A Little Sunshine
Aquarian Age - 10,000 Words In A Cardboard Box
Sands - Listen To The Sky
Max Frost & The Troopers - Shape Of Things To Come

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilthomer said...

Groovy mix K.S.C.!

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home